You will not be disappointed choosing 'All About You Care Services ' as your care provider, our carers arrive on time, stay for their allotted time and provide a quality service to meet your expectations.
“I would like to say a massive thank you to all the carers and staff at All About You for the care received. All of the staff have put mums interests first and if there were any queries or concerns, we were contacted straight away. The staff we have met have always been polite, considerate and in uniform”
Whether you are looking for care in the short-term, continuing care, or just as a one off service look no further.
We guarantee your care will be
- by friendly and helpful carers
- by the same familiar faces
- with respect and dignity
- person centred
- responsive & flexible
- provided at, and for the duration of time you expect
- carried out with dignity and respect for you, and your family
- achieve your expectations
Your dedicated team of carers will be kept to an absolute minimum, ensuring you see the same friendly faces on each visit.
Care is provided with empathy and understanding, Our carers enjoy helping their clients to achieve the everyday things that enable them to live in the comfort of their own homes. If daily tasks become increasingly difficult, we work with you and other professionals to find new ways of achieving everyday tasks and chores; those things you need to do, and the things you want to do. Working together in this way increases confidence and wellbeing, two of the essential attributes to independent living.
Looking good and feeling well through Personal Care:
- Helping to dress/undress and to choose the things you like to wear
- Preparing meals, assisting to eat and drink the things you like
- Maintaining a healthy diet
- Applying make-up, and hair care
- Bathing and showering
- Oral hygiene
- Administering, or prompting to take medication
- Prevention of pressure sores
- Toileting, stoma and catheter care with respect and dignity
- Continence promotion to keep you comfortable
Respite Care, giving family and friends a break:
- Sitting service day or night, good company included
- Waking watch
- Pop in service to check everything is ok
Getting out and about
Getting out and about is an important part of everyone’s life, wherever you want to go our staff are happy to assist. It may be a trip to the shops, popping to local for a pint, or having lunch at the local café. We can even accompany you on holiday. People frequently ask us to get them out for some fresh air, a walk in the park, or just around the block is often enjoyed. Don’t worry if you struggle with mobility, you set the pace, or if you prefer, we can assist you in a wheelchair.
For free advice about our services, and assistance to plan your own care please contact us, a member of our team will be pleased to visit you at home without obligation.
Telephone us on 01253 899982 email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgAll Services